We shared an Avocado, a can of Smoked Trout and some Alfalfa sprouts, on two identical sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve
- The Avocado was 51c or 26c per serve
- Add 30c for Alfalfa Sprouts
- Garlic Spread adds 50c per serve.
The key to this sandwich is the Garlic Spread and Sprouts, otherwise it would be a little boring, for $3.55 per serve.
A nice evening made grilling outside a pleasant option, and a griddle in the grill is definitely the best way to do rissoles. Served with a simple “Australian Inspired” salad.
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef $8.57 or $2.86 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 51c or 17c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Spinach was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about ⅓ of the $5.75 Caramelized Onion Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
An alwaysenjoyable meal for $6.04 per serve.