A simple quick Frittata from frozen Roasted Potato, Pepper & Onion mix and some Eggs.
- A Pastured Egg is 51c each and we used four, or $1.02 per serve.
- The Roasted Potatoes with Peppers and Onions is $2.99 for the pack, but we used half, or 75c per serve
- Add 50c for Salad Greens and Sherry Vinegar.
A simple, but tasty, meal for $2.27 per serve.
Another low stress weekend meal: a packet of New Orleans Style Red Beans and Rice, with Andouille Sausage added.
- The packet of Red Beans and Rice was $1.39, or 70c per serve
- The Andouille Sausage was $5.49 or $2.75 per serve.
The Rice and Bean mix was a little salty, but overall, a reasonably flavorsome dish for $3.45 per serve.