For lunch we had a Rissole & Cheddar Panini using the last of the Rissoles.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- Rissole is $1.02 per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- Add 10c for Spinach
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
As always a tasty combination for $2.12 per serve.
- The Baby Bella Mushrooms were $2.02 or $1.01 per serve
- The Yaki Udon Noodles were $1.69, or 85c per serve
- Sugar Snap Peas add 44c per serve
- Add 40c for Onion and Seasoning.
Mostly because Foodie Greg caramelized the Mushroom before adding it to he stir-fry, this had a good meaty taste, without the meat. A good meal for $2.70 per serve.