Today we had a simple Kumato & Swiss Toasted Sandwich each.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used two, or 70c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A tasty sandwich for $2.18 per serve.
We had some Lamb Loin Chops available, so we grilled them to perfection outside, and paired with a Smoked Eggplant, Feta, Mint and Pomegranate Salad. We’ve done the salad before but with Baked Eggplant.
- The Lamb Loin Chops were $14.59 or $7.30 per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Eggplant was $1.39 or 70c per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Pomegranate Seeds were $4.49 and we used about half, or $1.13 per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
The smoke layered an additional level of flavor to elevate the Salad and complement the Loin Chops. A really good meal for $10.35 per serve.