We finished the other half of the Baguette and filled it with Baurnschweiger, Mustard & Shallots.
- The Baguette was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The is Baunschweiger is $2.45 and we shared ⅛, or 15c per serve
- Add 15c for Mustard and Shallot.
This was a tasty and satisfying sandwich for 68c per serve.
We’ve been enjoying the Ahi Tuna from Aldi, but it was nice to find a different way of preparing it, other than seared! The last restaurant meal the Foodies had was a Poke Bowl, so we decided to give it a try.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- Avocados were 39c per serve
- Black Rice adds 22c per serve
- Shelled edamame was $1.29 or 33c per serve
- Add 50c for Dressing ingredients.
This was an excellent meal for $3.44. The odd serve shape of the Aldi Tuna is not an issue when you’re chopping it.