We shared the remaining serve of Soutzoukakia in a par-baked Baguette we finished in the oven.
- The Baguette was $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The Soutzoukakia is $5.32 or $2.66 per lunch serve.
A very tasty lunch for $3.04 per serve.
We had some boneless Pork Loin Chops in our meat box, so we coated them in a Coffee Rub and sous vidé them to a perfect medium rare. We served with Cowboy Beans and an Apple Endive Salad.
- The Pork Chops were $13.34 or $6.67 per serve
- Cowboy Beans were $3.99 or $1.50 per serve
- Pink Lady Apple was 79c or 40c per serve
- The Belgian Endive is $2.69 or 89c per serve
- Add 40c for Coffee Rub, Apple Cider Vinegar and Oil.
The Coffee Rub meant we didn’t need to fry the chops for appearance. A very tasty and satisfying meal for $9.86 per serve.