Lunch came from Whole Foods during a shopping trip with Albacore Sashimi and a fresh “Spring Roll” style vegetarian roll for $9.99 per serve.
The Hiyashi Chūka is chilled Ramen with Ham, Cherry Tomatoes, Cucumber and Usuyaki Tamago (thin Omelette).
- We used the Ramen Noodles from our Shin Bowls, without the flavor packet, for 93c per serve
- The Ham was $5.99 and we used ⅓ or $1.00 per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 51c per serve
- The Grape Tomatoes were $2.99 or 50c per serve
- Add 25c for Cucumber
- Add 40c for dressing ingredients.
A tasty dish for $3.59 per serve. Substitute Salad Greens for the Noodles and it’s almost a Cobb Salad.