Today we did a near-classic Bacon, Lettuce Tomato & added Avocado.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Black Forest Bacon from Aldi is $3.99 for nine slices; we had two, or 44c per serve
- Kumato adds 35c per serve
- The Avocado was 39c or 20c per serve
- Add 20c for Lettuce
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
As always, this is a great sandwich for $2.33 per serve.
In the “world that was” the Foodies would be in Amsterdam this week, and would be eating Filet Américain, either at Van Dobben or at home purchased from Jumbo supermarket. We are stuck at home, so we made Filet Américain for ourselves!
- The top sirloin from the Keller Crafted delivery was $12.36 or $6.18 per serve
- Add 20c for Shallot & Capers
- Add 30c per serve for Ketchup, Mayonnaise and Paprika
- Add 63c for the Panini Roll
- The Garden Salad adds 80c per serve.
We got very close to Américain from Jumbo, or as served in Horne (town) for $8.11 per serve. We’d still like to be in Amsterdam.