A simple sandwich each of Sliced Apple & Smoked Cheddar slices.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Apple adds 17c per serve
- Smoked Cheddar Slices are $2.69 for 10, or 54c per serve (two slices)
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
It was very tasty for $1.85 per serve.
Tonight’s meatless meal pivoted on Soy Chorizo that we fried off as if it were Taco Seasoned Ground Beef. Add to Lettuce, Cherry Tomatoes, Cheddar and a Creamy Dressing and you have a Taco Salad. We used half the Chorizo in tonight’s Salad.
- Soy Chorizo is $2.29 or 58c per serve
- Lettuce mix adds 40c per serve
- Cherry Tomatoes add 36c per serve
- The Old Crock Smokey Cheddar was $5.95 and we used about half, or $1.50 per serve
- Greek Yoghurt and Salsa add another 40c
- An Avocado is 39c or 20c per serve.
A very tasty salad, where you would never know you weren’t eating “real” Taco meat, for $3.44 per serve.