For lunch we finished both the Apple from yesterday, but also the remaining Brie from our grazing meal last Sunday.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Apple adds 17c per serve
- Add 85c per serve for Brie
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
We toasted until the Brie was oozing and delicious. A good sandwich for $2.16 per serve.
One of the best uses for the Ground Beef from our meat box is to make classic Australian Rissoles.
- Dry aged 85/15 ground beef $8.57 or $2.86 per serve
- 8 oz Panko breadcrumbs are $2.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve
- A Pastured Egg is 51c or 17c per serve
- The onion is 4c per serve
- Salad Greens were $1.49 or 38c per serve
- The cherry tomatoes were $2.99 and we used half or 75c per serve
- Pickled beets in vinaigrette are $1.69, of which we used about ⅓ or 28c per serve
- We used about 1/2 of the Cheddar, or 96c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ sauce.
The Rissoles are always a good choice on a hot day for $6.04 per serve