As a change from sandwiches, we put together a Caesar Salad Kit and draped with Smoked Trout.
- The Caesar Salad kit was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- We shared a $3.49 can of Smoked Trout, or $1.75 per serve.
This made a very acceptable lunch for $2.75 per serve.
Our ‘Fishy Friday’ has been almost any seafood but fish! Tonight remedied that by returning to the Thai-Style Cod à la Nage served with Edamame.
- The cod fillets were six for $12.99 or $2.17 per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- Limes were 68c or 34c per serve
- A Onion works out at 21c per serve
- Add 55c per serve for fish sauce, garlic, chili, ginger and seasoning
- Shelled edamame was $1.29 or 33c per serve.
This is a great way to give Cod the flavor it lacks natively for $4.55 per serve.