We took the remaining Lamb Rissoles and served in a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- A serve of the Lamb Rissoles is $3.01 or $1.50 per roll
- Add 30c for Lettuce
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
An excellent sandwich for $2.83 per serve.
A favorite is the Hot and Sour Beef Salad, which we always do with Top Sirloin from our Keller Crafted Meat box.
- The Top Sirloin was $12.36 or $6.18 per serve
- The Salad Greens mix was $1.99 but we shared half, or 50c per serve
- Limes were 49c for two but we shared one, or 13c per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Lettuce adds 60c per serve
- Shallot adds 10c per serve
- The Bell Pepper was 64c or 32c per serve
- Instead of a Chili we used some Sambal Ulec, which adds 20c per serve.
An excellent meal for $7.93 per serve.