A shopping trip had us near our favorite Gyro outlet, New York Chicken and Gyro, where we picked our Gyros for $8.17 per serve with tax and tip.
We took most of the remaining Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf and fried it off in Butter, then served with an Almond and Blue Cheese Crumble Salad.
- The Meatloaf is $6.95 per serve
- Butter Lettuce is 45c per serve
- Semi-Dried Cherry Tomatoes are 75c per serve
- Marcona Almonds were $5.99 and we had ⅓ or $1.00 per serve
- Blue Cheese Crumbles add 44c per serve
- Add 40c for Butter and other ingredients
- Add 10c for Aldi Worcestershire Sauce.
We really like the extra crispiness of the fried Meatloaf and tonight was no exception. We did a taste comparison with the traditional Worcestershire Sauce and preferred the Aldi one by a significant amount. A very good meal for $10.09 per serve.