We shared two simple sandwiches today: Kumato & Smokey Cheddar, along with a Sweet & Spicy Tuna, Sprouts & Avocado.
- Daves Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- The Tuna Pouch is 99c or 50c per serve
- Sprouts add 20c per serve
- Avocados are 49c or 25c per serve.
Two decent half sandwiches for $2.31 per serve.
Our ‘Meatless Monday’ starts with the remaining Slow-cooked Broccoli and Feta, reheated and turned into a Frittata, with extra Feta!
- The Slow-cooked Broccoli is $2.79 per serve
- Two Pastured Eggs are $1.02 per serve
- Extra Feta adds 59c per serve.
The Feta bring the seasoning into balance to make this a most enjoyable Frittata for $4.40 per serve.