A nearby shopping trip put us near Mr Fish & Chips. We stuck with the Fried Scallops, Fries and Coleslaw and ordered extra Coleslaw.
This is a meal for one that we shared, making it $5.19 with tax and tip.
Our Thursday night ‘Steak Night’ was a New York Strip Steak seared in our high tech wok, served with Root Vegetable Frites and a Cucumber Strawberry Salad.
- The NY Strip Steak was $20.18 or $10.09 per serve
- Root Vegetable Fries were $2.99 and we used half, or 75c per serve
- Strawberries were $1.79 and we used half or 45c per serve
- Cucumber was 98c and we used half, or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for Balsamic Vinegar.
The Steak was flavorsome and cooked exactly how we like it. We slightly overcooked the Root Vegetable Fries, but they were still good. Overall, a very good meal for $11.74 per serve.