We finished the Red Wine and Mushroom Meatloaf in a Panini Roll with Kumato and Butter Lettuce.
- The Meatloaf has already been accounted for across two evening meals
- Butter Lettuce adds 30c
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 35c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
A great sandwich for 75c per serve.
Tonight we thawed frozen wild caught salmon filets and wrapped them in a parchment paper pouch with a generous serve of Asparagus and a creamy mustard sauce. We served it with black rice.
- The salmon fillets were $8.35 for two or $4.18 per serve
- The Asparagus was $2.69 and we shared half, or 68c per serve
- Black rice adds 44c per serve
- Add 50c per serve for the Greek Yoghurt, Mustard and other ingredients.
An always enjoyable meal for $5.80 per serve.