We still had Coleslaw from Mr Fish & Chips so we sandwiched it between slices of Deli Ham, in a sandwich!
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 56c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 66c per serve.
A pretty decent sandwich for $1.96 per serve.
A return to a definite favorite: Lamb, Mint and Pomegranate Salad. We served a variation on this the last time Foodie Philip’s Family ate together. Tonight’s version was built on a Lamb Shank.
- The Lamb Shank was $10.71 or $5.36 per serve
- The Pomegranate was $1.78 or 90c per serve
- Mint came from our garden
- Strawberries were $1.79 and we used half or 45c per serve
- Cucumber was 98c and we used half, or 25c per serve
- Add 20c for Balsamic Vinegar
- The feta is $6.49 for 10.5 oz and we shared ⅓ or $1.09 per serve.
An excellent meal in perfect balance for $8.25. It was not lost on the Foodies that the Lamb Shank is a more expensive protein than Rack of Lamb at $5.13 per serve. Both have their place.