The Foodies had lunch with a friend who provided some very tasty Gnocchi with Bolognese Sauce. The Foodies would never have thought to pair Gnocchi, but it worked very well.
We still had a couple of serves of the Shredded Beef, so we created a Beef Bown on Brown Rice, with Avocado and a Chili Bean and Corn mix.
- The Beef was $3.46 per serve
- Avocados are 49c or 25c per serve
- Brown Rice adds 33c per serve
- Chili Beans were 49c per serve
- Frozen Corn adds 40c per serve
- Add 20c for the Roasted Tomato Salsa.
A great use for the Shredded Beef and a very tasty combination for $5.13 per serve.