We took the remaining Shredded Beef and reheated it before stuffing it in a Hot Panini Roll with some Smokey Cheddar and Carolina BBQ Sauce.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Shredded Beef is $1.73 per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- Add 10c for Carolina BBQ Sauce.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.73 per serve.
We returned to Thai-Style Cod à la Nage with Edamame. for tonight’s Fishy Friday.
- The cod fillets were six for $12.99 or $2.17 per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- Limes were 68c or 34c per serve
- A Onion works out at 21c per serve
- Add 55c per serve for fish sauce, garlic, chili, ginger and seasoning.
The poaching broth was very flavorsome and the Cod cooked perfectly for $4,52 per serve.