We each had a Kumato and Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 54c per serve
- Five Kumato were $3.49 and we used one, or 70c per serve.
Always a good sandwich and warming on a cool day for $1.98 per serve.
For tonight’s Meatless Monday we decided to do a Chinese style Egg-drop Soup with Mushrooms. The Mushrooms were first baked to intensify flavor.
- The Bone Broth base was $2.89 or $1.45 per serve
- Mushrooms were $1.78 or 89c per serve
- A Pastured Egg adds 42c per serve
- Add 30c for other ingredients.
This turned out to be flavorsome and filling. Concentrating the Mushroom flavor ahead of time was the right approach. A tasty soup for $3.06 per serve.