Once again we had some homemade Sourdough from a neighbor, so we sliced and toasted it before topping with Giant Baked Beans and Fried Eggs.
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Eggs are 84c per serve
- The Sourdough was free.
A very enjoyable meal for $1.84 per serve.
Tonight we grilled the final Lamb Loin Chops we have from Aldi. We prefer the Rack of Lamb, even though it’s a little more expensive.
- The Lamb Loin chops were $5.51, or $2.76 per serve
- Mint was from our garden
- Eggplant was $1.39 or 70c per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Pomegranates came from a neighbor’s tree
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
A nicely balanced meal for $4.68 per serve.