With one sandwich worth of Coleslaw left, we prepared another with Apple and Smokey Cheddar.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 28c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 33c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 27c per serve
- The Apple was 79c or 10c per serve
- Add 15c for Mustard.
Two decent half sandwiches for $1.87 per serve.
A return to a favorite: Beer Bratwurst with Apple Sauerkraut Salad. The Salad makes four good serves that we use on sandwiches.
- Beer Bratwurst were $4.49 or $2.25 per serve
- The Apple was $1.23 or 28c per serve
- The Artisanal Kraut was $3.29 or 42c per serve
- Add 30c for Dressing ingredients
- Add 10c for Dutch Mustard.
It a regular on our roster because the Apple Sauerkraut Salad is a slightly acidic, balancing the Pork Fat of the Sausages. A flavorsome meal for $3.35 per serve.