After enjoying the Fall Harvest Vegetable Soup from Aldi, we thought we’d try the Harvest Potato Soup. It was great. We served with a quarter of a par-cooked Baguette.
- The Soup was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Baguette was 38c per serve.
The Potato Soup was great. All up a warming lunch on a cold day for $1.38 per serve.
One of the challenging items to deal with from our meat box is Pork Cutlets. These thin cutlets have proved hard to find a good way to prepare them, so we tried Saltimbocca.
- At 1.1 lb it was a very generous serve of pork cutlets costing $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- The Prosciutto was $4.99 and we used about 70% or $1.75 per serve
- The Medley of Baby Potatoes was $2.69 and we used ⅓, or 45c per serve
- Spinach was $1.45 or 72c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter.
This is definitely the best way to prepare the Pork Cutlets. Very tasty for $10.22 per serve.