A nearby shopping trip put us near Mr Fish & Chips. We stuck with the Fried Scallops, Fries and Coleslaw and ordered extra Coleslaw.
This is a meal for one that we shared, making it $5.19 with tax and tip.
With the Pork Loin Chops we’ve decided that sous vide them with a Coffee Garlic Rub gives us a great result every time. The Tex Mex Beans are in a pouch, so they reheat right in the immersion circulator with the meat.
- The pork chops are $10.30 or $5.15 per serve
- Add 40c for Coffee Rub
- The Pinto Beans were $2.25 or $1.13 per serve
- Butter Lettuce is 40c per serve
- Picked Onions add 35c per serve
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
A very good meal for $8.05 per serve.