Foodie Philip scored some still-warm Homemade Sourdough Bread from a neighbor and it was so good we shuffled our lunch plans a little.
- The Sourdough was free
- The Apple was 79c or 20c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar was $2.69 for 10 slices, or 54c per serve
- Add 30c for Mustard.
The Sourdough was extremely good. The crust was firm but not too hard, the crumb was tight and had an excellent “chew” that we enjoyed. It made a very good sandwich for $1.04 per serve, and a little extra with butter as a snack!
We took the remaining Chicken Leg and Thigh and heated them in a Tikka Marsala Simmer Sauce.
- The Chicken Leg is $2.00 per serve
- The Tikka Marsala Sauce was $4.00 on special, or $2.00 per serve
- Add 33c for Brown Rice
- Frozen peas are $1.29 per pack and we used half, or 33c per serve.
A quick and easy meal for $4.66 per serve.