Foodie Greg found some Chorizo Salami on special so we added half to our sandwiches, and topped with Smokey Cheddar and Roasted Bell Pepper in a melt.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.38 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.35 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
The flavors blended to create something completely new and unexpected, in a good way, for $3.77 per serve, but felt a lot more expensive!
For dinner we returned to the Chile Verde for $4.15 per serve.