We decided to repeat the Chorizo, Smokey Cheddar and Roasted Bell Pepper melt.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The Chorizo was $5.38 after all discounts and we used half, or $1.35 per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
It was just as good as two days ago. The flavors blended to create something completely new and unexpected, in a good way, for $3.77 per serve.
Our Fishy Friday dinner tonight was an Aldi Caesar Salad Kit and Grilled Flounder. It was our first time with the Flounder. As thin as it is, it cooked in our Griddle/Panini press in one minute.
- The Caesar Salad Kit is $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- The Flounder was $5.19 and we had about half, or $1.30 per serve.
The Flounder was pretty bland and without a lot of texture. It’s not bad, just boring, for $2.30 per serve.