We took the remaining Soutzoukakia and heated it with Panini Rolls. We spread one half of the roll with Garlic Spread, and the other got the Sauce drizzled on. A layer of semi-dried Cherry Tomatoes finished the roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Soutzoukakia was $5.32 per meal serve, or $2.66 per sandwich
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread
- Semi-dried tomatoes add 20c per serve.
A very tasty, and messy, roll for $3.89 per serve.
Foodie Greg found some frozen Bacon Wrapped Scallops, which interested us as a throwback to Scamander (Tasmania, Australia) in December 2018. We served them on Japanese Fried Rice.
- Japanese Style Fried rice comes from Trader Joe’s and is $3.29 or $1.65 per very generous serve
- The Bacon Wrapped Scallop is $6.99 or $3.50 per serve
- Add 30c for extra Edamame.
While the Bacon Wrapped Scallops were good, they weren’t as good value as their regular Giant Scallops. Still a very tasty and enjoyable meal for $5.45 per serve.