We each had a full Tuna Melt, which meant we got to select our flavor. Foodie Philip went with Sweet & Spicy, while Foodie Greg chose Smokey.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Swiss adds 34c per serve
- Tuna adds 99c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread, Shallot and Capers.
A decent sandwich for $2.57 per serve.
Our Meatless Monday dish tonight is Miso Fish Soup with Soba.
- The Flounder was $5.19 and we had about half, or $1.30 per serve
- The Mushrooms were $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- Edamame was $2.29 and we used half or $1.15 per serve
- Broth was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- An egg is 51c per serve
- Soba Noodles are $3.29 and we used about ⅓ or 55c per serve
- Add 30c per serve for other ingredients.
There was a lot more flavor than you’d expect from such a simple preparation, but it turned out to be quite tasty for $6.81 per serve.