We had two simple sandwiches: Hummus & the remaining Tabouli on one, Ham, Smokey Cheddar & Semi-dried Tomatoes on the other.
- The Aldi Bread is 53c per serve
- Black Forest Ham is $3.29 per pack, or 33c per serve
- The Tabouli is $2.99 and we served half, or 36c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 34c per serve
- Semi-dried Tomatoes add 32c per serve.
The shared sandwiches were both tasty, for $1.88 per serve.
It was The Country Deli’s turn to supply our “prepared out of the house” meal and we once again ‘hacked’ their Romanian Skirt Steak Dinner Meal. While intended for one, this makes a generous meal for two. We split the meat evenly. Foodie Greg got the Vegetable side, while Foodie Philip got the Home Fries and three home-added Fried Eggs. With tax, tip and Eggs it was $16.65 per serve.