We reheated the remaining Pork Tenderloin, Mushrooms & Red Wine and stuffed it in a hot Panini Roll.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Pork Stew is $3.80 per original serve, or $1.90 for lunch.
A messy, but very tasty, roll for $2.53 per serve.
We returned to a favorite Jambalaya.
- Andouille sausage from Whole Foods is $5.99 or $1.50 per serve
- 10 oz of shrimp is $6.49, or $1.63 per serve
- Canned fire roasted tomatoes cost $1.69 or 34c per serve
- We substituted a 40c Jallepeno for Bell Pepper, or 10c per serve
- Scallions, onion, garlic and herbs adds 30c per serve
- Tomato paste adds 12c per serve
- Rice adds 33c per serve.
The secret to tender Shrimp is to let them steam on top of the Jambalaya just before serving. They are soft and tender, which contributes to a pretty decent meal for $3.47 per serve.