We decided on a Toasted Sandwich for lunch and settled on one filled with Giant Baked Beans and Swiss Cheese.
- The Aldi Bread is 53c per serve
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Swiss is 34c per serve
- Add 40c for a generous smear of Garlic Spread.
The Garlic Spread gives it a little extra kick to make it a good sandwich for $2.27 per serve.
For dinner tonight we smoked some Baby Back Ribs and finished them in the oven, and served over Tex-Mex Pinto Beans. We served with dressed greens.
- The Baby Back Ribs were on special for $8.68 or $4.35 per serve
- The Pinto Beans were $2.25 or $1.13 per serve
- Butter Lettuce is 40c per serve
- Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- Add 30c for dressing ingredients.
The Baby Back Ribs were exceptionally tender and tasty and make a great meal for $6.50 per serve.