Today we had a Harty Pea Soup from Aldi, which was very tasty, for $1.00 per serve.
A simple Meatless Monday meal of Scrambled Eggs with Wilted Spinach and Feta heaped on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- Pastured Eggs are 49c each or 98c per serve
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Spinach was $1.28 for the bag or 64c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter on the Bagel
- Add 60c for a small Garden Salad.
A very simple, but tasty meal for $4.02 per serve.