Now we can cook two full Bagels – four eggs – at once, the Foodies can enjoy their meal together.
- The Brioche Bagels are $2.89 for five and we shared one, or 58c per serve
- Pastured Eggs are 49c each or 98c per serve
- Add 30c for Salsa.
Very tasty for $1.86 per serve.
We decided to fry off slices of Meatloaf to reheat in on that same Multipurpose Griddle as for lunch. Tonight we served with a Salad of some especially sweet Celery, Green Olives and Mixed Greens with a sprinkling of Parmesan.
- The Meatloaf is $4.63 per serve
- Mixed Greens are 45c per serve
- The olives come in a $4.49 jar, and we used half, or $1.25 per serve
- A sprinkling of Grated Parmesan adds 30c.
The pan seared Meatloaf is always better! The Salad was a good balance for $6.63 per serve.