A simple Ham, Cheese & Semi-dry Tomato sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- Semi-dried Tomatoes add 64c per serve
- Add 40c for Garlic Spread.
A decent sandwich for $2.46 per serve.
It’s been a couple of months since we had Turmeric Coconut Curry with Pork and Brown rice so we decided to have it tonight!
- The Ground Pork was on special at Wholefoods for a net of $5.50 or $1.37 per serve
- Add 45c for onion, ginger and turmeric
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 48c per serve
- The Nappa Cabbage was $3.57, but we used about ⅛ or 22c per serve
- Almond flakes were $2.49 but we used only 1/5 or 25c per serve
- Baby Bell Peppers add 32c per serve
- Mint came from our garden
- Add 33c per serve for brown rice.
The Ground Pork was at least as good as from our delivery, which we have suspended for the moment. This turned out well for $3.42 per serve.