For lunch we had prepared Pablano Corn Chowder, which was very tasty for $1.99 per serve.
For most of the afternoon we sous vide a small Ham ahead of dinner with Coucroute.
- The Ham was 99c per pound and we had approximately 12 ounce each, or 74c per serve
- Baby carrots add 45c per serve
- The Sauerkraut was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- A Fingerling Potato adds 35c per serve
- Add 50c for Rose
- Add 40c for other ingredients.
The Ham was excellent and the Choucroute a great accompaniment for $2.70 per serve.