For lunch we finished cooking the par-baked Roll while heating some of our sous Vide Ham, and finishing by adding some Coleslaw.
- The Panini Roll is 63c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 56c per serve
- The Ham is about 20c per serve.
A pretty decent sandwich for $1.39 per serve.
After the excesses of the last few days, a simple meal of Bacon Wrapped Scallops on Japanese Fried Rice, as an homage to a meal we had in Scamander (Tasmania) in December of 2018.
- Japanese Style Fried rice comes from Trader Joe’s and is $3.29 or $1.65 per very generous serve
- The Bacon Wrapped Scallop is $6.99 or $3.50 per serve.
An easy-to-prepare meal that tastes pretty good for $5.15 per serve.