We shared two sandwiches today. One using the remaining Coleslaw & Ham, and an Apple, Mustard and Smokey Cheddar for the other.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Ham adds 10c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar adds 34c per serve
- The Apple was 79c or 20c per serve
- Add 20c for Mustard.
Decent sandwiches for $1.58 per serve.
We ‘hacked’ a Bento Box from our local Japanese Restaurant by searing some Ahi Tuna (from Aldi) and adding it to the Bento Box.
- 12 oz Tuna was $5.19, or $2.60 per serve
- The Bento Box was $17.84 with tax and tip.
A very indulgent and flavorsome meal for $20.44 per serve.