Even though we had no errands nearby, we decided it had been long enough, so we drove down to New York Chicken and Gyro for one of our favorite lunches: the Lamb Gyro for $8.17 per serve with tax and tip.
A regular returns: Thai-Style Cod à la Nage although we used Bok Choy instead of Edamame.
- The cod fillets were six for $12.99 or $2.17 per serve
- Coconut milk was $1.89 or 95c per serve
- Limes were 68c or 34c per serve
- A Onion works out at 21c per serve
- Add 32c per serve for Baby Bell Peppers
- Add 55c per serve for fish sauce, garlic, chili, ginger and seasoning.
Always a tasty dish for $4.54 per serve.