For lunch we purchased Heuvos Rancheros from La Fiesta for $10.54 with tax and tip.
Tonight’s dinner was a repeat of the Duck l’orange, but served on Buttered Gnocchi with a side Salad.
- The Duck was $16.48 or $8.24 per serve
- The Christmas Gnocchi was $3.99 or $2.00 per serve
- The Orange and Lemon mix adds 30c per serve
- The Mixed Greens and Cherry Kumato add 50c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter for the sauce
- Add 35c for other ingredients.
A very satisfying and extremely tasty meal for $11.69 per serve. The sugars from the Citrus raised more caramelization on the Duck Skin that would be ideal, but it didn’t detract from the flavor at all.