Since Foodie Philip scored another half boulle of homemade Sourdough Bread, we lightly toasted it, topped with Branston Pickle & Cheddars and served with Pickled Onion and Apple, a combination known as a Ploughman’s Lunch.
- The Sourdough Bread was free
- Branston Pickle adds about 40c per serve
- The Cheddar was from Aldi was $3.59 and we shared about half, or 90c per serve
- Apple adds 40c per serve
- Pickled onion adds 10c per serve.
An excellent lunch for $1.80 per serve.
The Eggplant and Prosciutto Ragú was a new recipe for us, but it turned out really well and made four serves. We served it on top of Cauliflower Gnocchi.
- The Prosciutto was $4.99 or $1.25 per serve
- The Eggplant was $1.39 or 35c per serve
- Chipotle Chile adds 30c per serve
- Garlic and Onion add 10c per serve
- Parmesan adds 46c per serve
- Tomato Sauce adds 35c per serve
- Add 15c for other ingredients
- Cauliflower Gnocchi was $2.79 or $1.40 per serve.
This was an excellent dish. Intensely flavored it really hit the spot, for $4.36 per serve.