The Southwest Chopped Salad kit from Aldi was $1.99 or $1.00 per serve.
A rare warm Winter evening was an opportunity to grill our Smoked Salmon Pizza and even eat outside!
- Sockeye Smoke Salmon Pieces are $5.49 and we use about 2/3, or $1.83 per serve
- The Pizza Dough was $1.29, or 65c per serve
- We used semi dried Cherry Tomatoes for 60c per serve
- About two ounces of Neufchatel went on each Pizza, or 25c per serve
- Add 30c for Capers and Shallot.
Now that we’ve perfected the crust this is a most enjoyable Pizza for $3.63 per serve.