We split the remaining Soutzoukakia and served in a hot Panini roll with Tabouli.
- Soutzoukakia is $3.99 per serve, and we shared a half serve, or $1.00 each
- A Panini Roll is 63c
- The Tabouli is $2.99 and we served half, or 36c per serve.
A very, very satisfactory lunch for $1.99 per serve.
Tonight’s sous vide (and seared) Rack of Lamb was served with a Grapefruit and Pomegranate Salad and Dolmas.
- For $22.13 we got 2.25 lbs of Rack of Lamb that we split into four 9oz (approx) serves for $5.53 per serve
- We shared half a 99c Pomegranate for 25c per serve
- We shared a $1.29 Grapefruit for 65c per serve
- Mint came from our garden.
- Stuffed Eggplant Dolmas were $1.79 or 60c per serve.
We tweaked our sous vide temperature up a degree, and that made the texture much more pleasant. As always an excellent meal, for $7.03 per serve.