Foodie Greg had found some Delice de Bourgogne – a Triple Cream Cheese in the Brie family – and we paired it with Apple on a Brioche Bagel.
- The Brioche Bagel is 58c
- The Delice de Bourgogne was $5.38 and we used about ⅓, or 90c per serve
- Apple adds 20c per serve.
The Delice de Bourgogne was stunning, and made an excellent sandwich for $1.68 per serve.
Before they sold out, we picked up another ‘on special’ Ham from Aldi and today we sous vide it to perfection and paired with Choucroute. We made a Dressing from Trader Joe’s Blue Cheese Mustard and Raw Honey.
- The Ham was $5.38, or about 27c for an 8oz serve
- Carrots were 51c, or 26c per serve
- The Sauerkraut was $4.99 and we’ll get four serves of the Choucroute, or $1.25 per serve
- Fingerling Potatoes were 34c per serve
- The Dressing ingredients add 70c per serve.
A very filling, and tasty meal. The Dressing was a success, contributing to a very filling and tasty meal for $2.92 per serve.