We reheated half the remains Baked Beans and covered a slice of Toast, then topped with Bacon and Fried Egg(s).
- The Dave’s Killer Bread is 37c per serve
- Pastured Eggs averaged 72c per serve
- Bacon is $6.99 and we used about ⅓, or 58c per serve
- A server of Baked Beans is $1.54 but we shared, so 77c per serve.
A pretty decent and tasty lunch for $2.44 per serve.
Although it hasn’t been four weeks, we returned to the sous vide Rack of Lamb, but served with a Raspberry Feta Salad.
- For $22.13 we got 2.25 lbs of Rack of Lamb that we split into four 9oz (approx) serves for $5.53 per serve
- Raspberries were $1.50 and we used ½ of the punnet, or 37c per serve
- The Mixed Greens were $1.49 and we used half, or 38c each
- Mint was from our garden
- The French (Valbreso) Feta was $10.99 but we used 1/6 or 92c per serve
- Add 15c for Dressing ingredients
- Dolmas from Whole Foods were $3.41 (on special) or $1.70 per serve
- Add 30c for Hummus.
We’ve got the Rack of Lamb down to a science, so it turns out perfectly every time. Served with a Raspberry Feta salad, it was a very tasty and enjoyable meal for $9.35 per serve.