We sliced and toasted some of the remaining Sourdough, before topping with Giant Baked Beans & a Fried Eggs.
- The Giant Baked Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Eggs are 84c per serve
- The Sourdough was free.
A tasty meal for $1.84 per serve.
Our final meat from Keller Crafted is thin cut Pork Chops. Once again we did Saltimbocca and served with a Garlic Roasted Alfredo
- At 1.1 lb it was a very generous serve of pork cutlets costing $13.99 or $7.00 per serve
- The Prosciutto was $4.99 and we used about 70% or $1.75 per serve
- Alfredo Sauce was $1.69 or 43c per serve
- The Broccoli was $2.65 or $1.32c per serve
- Add 30c for Butter.
The thin cut Pork Chops have been a challenge to prepare until we found Saltimbocca, which is the perfect was to serve. Tonight’s meal was very good for $11.32 per serve.