We still had some Salami left in our Charcuterie so we combined it with Neufchatel and Sun-dried Tomatoes to make an excellent sandwich.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Salami was 85c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 20c per serve
- The sun dried tomatoes were $5.99 and we shared about 1/6 or 25c per serve.
A very tasty sandwich for $2.04 per serve.
We decided to try a new recipe for Scallops: Search Scallops with Pea Puree! Foodie Philip was initially very skeptical about this recipe, but it turned out to be an excellent alternative to something Corn-based to go with Search Scallops.
- The frozen “dry packed” Scallops were $9.69, or $4.85 per serve
- Frozen peas are $1.29 per pack, or 65c per serve
- A pint of half & half is $1.49 and half is used in the puree, or 38c per serve
- Stock adds 50c per serve
- Other ingredients add 40c per serve.
The Pea Puree was very tasty and a perfect offset to the Scallops, being a little sweet like Corn. A very good meal for $6.78 per serve.