The last in the Charcuterie (again) so we used the Salami with Sun-dried Tomatoes & Neufchatel in a toasted sandwich each.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- The Salami was 85c per serve
- Neufchatel adds 20c per serve
- The sun dried tomatoes were $5.99 and we shared about 1/6 or 25c per serve.
A great sandwich for $2.04 per serve.
Tonight we sous vide Thick Cut Pork Chops from Whole Foods instead of our former meat delivery. We generously coated with a Mojo seasoning and served with Cuban Black Beans and Yellow Rice.
- The Pork Chops were $14.29 or $7.15 per 10oz serve
- The Black Beans are $1.99 or $1.00 per serve
- Yellow Rice adds 40c per serve.
The Foodies didn’t notice significant difference in quality between the two meat supplies, even though Whole Foods was about 25% less expensive. An excellent meal for $8.55 per serve.