We split a serve of last night’s Meatloaf and stuffed it in a hot Panini Roll with Garlic Spread and Mr Fish & Chips Coleslaw.
- The Panini Roll is 63c
- The Meatloaf is $2.53 per meal, or $1.27 per serve
- Garlic Spread adds 40c per serve
- The Coleslaw is 66c per serve.
This is another combination where the sum is greater than the parts. An excellent roll for $2.96 per serve.
Although technically a Meatless Monday, we went meat-light for dinner with Creamy Chickpeas and Prosciutto, which has only a tiny bit of Prosciutto for flavor.
- Pastured Medium Eggs are 33c each or 66c per serve
- The beans were $1.00 or 50c per serve
- The charcuterie was $$4.49 after all discounts and we used the Prosciutto from there, which is ⅓ of the tray, or 75c per serve
- Heavy cream was $1.79 and we used half or 45c per serve
- Add 30c for tomato paste and smoked paprika
- Garlic Naan adds $1.00 per serve.
This is a very tasty meal for $3.66 per serve.