As we had some slices of Chorizo we returned to our Chorizo, Peppers and Smokey Cheddar toasted sandwiches.
- Dave’s Killer Bread is 74c per serve
- Smokey Cheddar is 68c per serve
- The charcuterie was $$4.49 after all discounts and we used the Chorizo – about ⅓, or 75c per serve
- Add 50c for Garlic Spread
- Fire Roasted Peppers cost $1.99 and we used half, or 50c per serve.
We obviously like this sandwich for $3.17 per serve.
To use the remaining Lentils we cooked a Hearty Lentil and Chorizo Soup, which will give us four serves.
- The Chorizo was on special for $4.49 or $1.13 per serve
- The Steamed Lentils were $3.29, and the remaining half went into four serves, or 42c per serve
- A can of Crushed Tomatoes is 99c or 25c per serve
- Carrots, Onion and Celery add 20c per serve
- Chicken Bone Broth adds 50c per serve
- Add 15c per serve for Red Wine
- The Baby Bella Mushrooms were $2.79 or 70c per serve
- The Spinach was $1.99 or 50c per serve
- Add 10c for seasoning.
A very tasty soup for $3.95 per serve.